When purchasing online using your credit card, all of your information is entered into a SSL secure web page. Your information is then SSL-encrypted and sent directly to our credit card provider's network, where your card and transaction is authorized and approved. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
How does the humidifier work?
The humidifier works similarly to a stereo speaker while staying whisper quiet. A nebuliser vibrates at an ultrasonic frequency. It creates a mist that efficiently dissipates into the air rather than droplets that fall to the ground.
What is the best way to clean my humidifier?
It's simple. Regular cleaning will keep your humidifier running smoother, for longer. We recommend emptying the water tank into a basin after each use and disinfecting at least once a week with water and a few capfuls of white vinegar.
Note: Please do not use hot water to fill the tank.
My humidifier is barely spraying any mist or no mist at all. What can I do?
In most of the cases the problem is easy to solve.
- Make sure that you let the filter soak in water for a minute (like explained in the instruction) before using the humidifier.
- Check if you didn't lose the little metal spring that is placed inside of the tube where the filter is placed in.
- Try replacing the cotton filter, since the filters can become clogged or too soft after a certain time. Please be careful not to lose the little metal spring placed inside of the tube where the cotton filter is placed in.
- If you already checked the three points above and they didn't solve your problem, please try to clean your humidifier like explained here: On the top of your humidifier is a small metal membrane that is vibrating very fast to diffuse the water. After using the humidifier for a while, the calcium from the tap water could stick to the metal membrane. Please check if the metal mebrane is clean or if there is any dirt on top of it. If you find dirt on the metal membrane, please use a knive with a sharp tip to carefully scratch off the dirt.
I can't smell the home fragrance that I added to the water tank of the humidifier.
- It can take up to ~15 minutes until the filter soakes up the home fragrance and therefore it could take a while until the mist of the humidifiers smells like the home fragrance added. Just let the humidifier run and check again after 15 minutes.
-Make sure to add the home fragrance at first and then add the water.
How long will my water tank last?
This depends on the model that you have. Here is a list that shows how long the water tank lasts for each humidifier (continuous mist mode).
How secure is my online order?
Processing & Shipping Times
Our warehouse processes and ships out all orders Mondays-Fridays (excluding major holidays). After placing your order, your package should be shipped out within 48 hours and you will receive an email stating that you order has been shipped.
Update: Due to Corona - Virus (COVID 19) the shipping could take longer than expected.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally. You will receive your shipment within 5-12 business days.
Please keep in mind that additional duties and taxes could appear and have to be paid by the customer.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?
Once an order is placed, our warehouse staffs can pack and ship out your order within 48 hours, so it's not always possible to process address change requests. If you notice an error, please email us ASAP with your name and order number so we can try to make a correction(s) to your package before it departs. There's no guarantee we can make it, especially once it leaves our warehouse, but we'll do everything we can!
Out of stock / back ordered items
In the event that any of your items are out of stock, we will send you an email to let you know when we expect to have the items shipped out by. If the items are not expected to be restocked within 2 weeks, we will just automatically refund you for those items.
I received a damaged item, what can I do?
We apologize that your shipment didn't arrive in perfect condition! Please contact us with your name and order number for further assistance.